Time zones again

F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 14:34:19 GMT 2000

Ray, i've simplified the timezone method, but we cannot use the same method
for all system as VMS 6.2 does not have a working gmtime() function; this
will
have to continue to use ftime().

Freddie

--
Freddie Akeroyd                              Tel:  (01235) 445457
ISIS Facility                                    Fax: (01235) 445720