Workshop details

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Aug 25 04:13:32 BST 2000

I will send a message in the next day or so about the more detailed agenda
for the workshop.  In the meantime, those of you who are not US citizens,
which I think is nearly everyone, will have to obtain security clearance to
come on site here.  Please contact the IPNS secretary, Maria Heinig as soon
as possible, either by e-mail <MHeinig at anl.gov> or by phone <+1
630-252-6485>.  She needs to know your name, place and date of birth,
nationality, type of visa (if you will have one), current place of work, and
dates of arrival and departure.  Mention that it is for the NeXus workshop
from Sept. 11 to 13.

She can also arrange for your accommodation and travel to and from the
airport (if you don't have a rental car).  As you know, there is a guest
house on site, which is probably the most convenient place to stay,
certainly if you are without a car.  You can find details at
<http://www.aps.anl.gov/travel/anlghhome.html>.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845