NeXus workshop in 2001

Moreton-Smith, CM (Christopher) C.M.Moreton-Smith at rl.ac.uk
Mon Dec 4 12:09:58 GMT 2000

Hi Ray,

I do have a problem with attending as my wife is expecting our first child
around mid February and, depending on the timing, going away in March might
not make me too popular!

I could probably record something on video or participate in a video
conference if the equipment for the far end is available at PSI.  Also, I
expect there will be at least another couple of people coming from ISIS who
could stand in - it just depends how happy they are talking about XML!

I'm aware I was going to produce a paper on XML, I'll try to get onto this
when the ISIS goes off for Christmas, this could make talking about it
easier for someone else.

best regards

	Chris