[Nexus-developers] Archive glitch

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Mon Jun 3 23:37:15 BST 2002

Well, I told you that you were going to be guinea pigs.  The very first
message did not get delivered because of a file permission problem on the
archive.  By the time I had fixed it, all three attempts were delivered in
one go - hence the three copies.

I apologize for wasting your bandwidth, but now you can see why I didn't
want to do these tests on the main list.

Let me know if you have any more problems.
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845