[Nexus-developers] NeXus API (HDF4 + HDF5) on Windows

Jens Krüger jens_krueger at frm2.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Aug 9 08:20:58 BST 2002

I'm not the expert on Windows but I know, that the M$ developer studio needs
only two files for generating the project: The dsp and the dsw file.
All other files are generated from the studio and the generated files may
produce some unexpected behaviour, because the store some machine specific
information inside and I don't know, whether this files are recreated on an
other machine with a different configuration.

I think the dep, plg, opt, ncb and mak files should removed from the CVS.

--

Jens Krüger

Technische Universität München
ZWE FRM-II