[Nexus-developers] SWIG NeXus interface

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Wed Nov 20 13:37:50 GMT 2002

  High,

  at the recent NOBUGS meeting I presented a NeXus interface for SWIG
  which allows to interface NeXus to many scripting languages through
  a software tool called SWIG (http://www.swig.org). My question: how
  do we publish this? I suggest to put this code into the NeXus-API
  distribution.  It should never go into the autoconf bit though,
  otherwise a sheer unlimited amount of complexity arises.

  Is anybody happy with this?

  For your information: Uwe is working an a NeXus interface to the
  public domain matlab workalike Scilab data analysis package.

			Regards,

				Mark Koennecke