[Nexus-developers] Changes to NeXus Repository

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Fri Mar 28 15:43:21 GMT 2003

  High,

  I tagged the release version of the NeXus API with the tag NAPI-20.
  We commited the following fixes and extensions:
  - A bug which caused data corruption when reading foreign HDF-5's was
    fixed.
  - NXgetnextentry carried a bug which caused nested searches and
    restarted searches to go wrong. This has been fixed.
  - jnexus was updated to support NAPI-2.0
  - the SWIG interface to NeXus was added to the repository.

  The Java API to NeXus was updated for NAPI-2.0. Binary packages for
  - Linux Redhat 6.2
  - Windows 32
  - True64Unix
  - Mac OS X (Thanks to Luca Lutterotti)
  are provided and can be downloaded from:
               http://lns00.psi.ch/NeXus/jnexus/index.html

			Cheers,

				Mark Koennecke
				Uwe Filges