[Nexus-developers] NeXus CVS changes

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 14:26:05 BST 2003

The first stage of the move is done, but something has come up so I will be
unable to complete it today.
If you wish to see the current organisation, it can be viewed read-only via
the web at:

http://nexus.isis.rl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

Note that:

- The main area will show up as "nexus-main" on the web - I have defined a
module called "nexus"
  that will be use to check out "nexus-main" and do other things, so from
the point of view of most CVS clients
  you will refer to nexus rather than "nexus-main"; however the web
interface shows "nexus-main" rather than "nexus"
  I haven't read all of the viewcvs docs yet, so I may be able to fix this
- You will see the old empty directories here as well as the new ones; I
cannot delete the old directories as that would
  stop access to old distributions. With a CVS client you can specify "-P"
to the cvs update or
  checkout to tell it to ignore creating empty directories
- Any comments on the organisation are still welcomed; nothing is fixed
until we start committing files again

Regards,

Freddie