[Nexus-developers] FW: Updating libtool

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 09:36:00 GMT 2004

Ray,

I've built using 1.4 as I don't have 1.5 installed and a shared NXbrowse I
created seemed to work OK. I'm not so familiar with libtools to say if it
could make a real difference - I enclose a patch for autogen.sh and will
await confirmation from Jens as to whether allowing 1.4 might cause any
problems

Freddie

P.S. I'm away shortly until next Thursday