[Nexus-developers] NeXus & autoconf

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Thu Apr 22 15:09:52 BST 2004

  High,

  I implemented NXopenpath and want to put it back into the cvs. But I
  want to test it first against the sources in the cvs. Unfortunately I
  cannot get the new autoconf'ed compile to work. I built recent versions
  of all the tools (Siggghh), ran autogen.sh, configure, make and on the
  compile it is missing files like napif.lo java...la Being blind to the
  inner workings of autotools I would ask for someone to put those files
  into the repository. Or is something else amiss?

                             Mark