[Nexus-developers] NeXus & autoconf

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Thu Apr 22 15:41:22 BST 2004

Mark,

At the end of running configure there should be a list of what compilers
it found. By default everything is installed in /usr/local, but if there
is missing library (like the fortran) you can go into bindings/.lib and
it should be there if it was built at all. Compiled libraries do not go
into cvs since they are created during the build process.

BTW: The full dance (after autogen.sh) is 'configure', 'make', 'make
test', 'make install'. Then you can compile anything against the
libraries. The only change I've noticed is now I pass '-lNeXus' to the
linker for C code.

P^2