[Nexus-developers] napi tests and documentation

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Fri May 7 20:55:33 BST 2004

I am proposing two changes to files in cvs.

1) Combine napi4_test.c and napi5_test.c into a single file. This can be used to either create two executables or one executable that takes a commad line argument "-hdf4" or "-hdf5".

2) Document in napi.h what the c types are for NX_INT[8,16,32] and NX_UINT[8,16,32]. I just spent way to long searching through test and example programs looking for something that would be much easier in the header file itself.

If no one objects within the next couple of (buisiness) days I'll implement these changes and check them in.

P^2
--
Spallation Neutron Source
Oak Ridge National Laboratory