[Nexus-developers] Creation of a nexus-cvs mailing list?

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Mon May 10 15:44:10 BST 2004

> However, I would like it if the mail messages included the
> username of who committed the change.

That should now be done - even though everybody had their own cvs accounts
(and log messages would be matched to these), each account was mapped to the
same system account and that is the one that sent the mail. I did this to
make file permissions easier to handle, but have now created separate system
accounts mapped to each CVS account - you should see no change from the
access point of view, but emails should now have a real description.
Additionally, I have set up system aliases so if somebody was to reply to
e.g. pfp at otak.nd.rl.ac.uk it would get automatically forwarded to
petersonpf at ornl.gov

Freddie