[Nexus-developers] Configure without java?

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri May 28 14:04:52 BST 2004

Is there a way of running configure so that the java bindings are not
included in the make?  I tried

./configure --without-java

 but that doesn't work.  If there isn't, can an option be added?  I guess we
need to be able to turn off all the language bindings that we don't want.

I had a lot of java problems when running make, which I will have to sort
out eventually.  However, my focus at the moment is on the Fortran 90
bindings, and the java errors are stopping me from testing them.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845