FW: [Nexus-developers] NeXus java bindings

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Jun 11 16:01:07 BST 2004

I am resubmitting Peter's request for help in generalizing the search for
jni.h.  This is one of the few hold-outs for the Mac OS X version, and
presumably for some other systems.  It would be good if we could wrap up the
remaining issues and get this next release out in the next couple of weeks.

If you haven't tested the full autoconf distribution on your own system,
please do so asap so that we can eliminate the remaining bugs.

Thanks to everyone who has got us so far, particularly Jens and Freddie.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845