[Nexus-developers] NeXus java bindings

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Mon Jun 14 15:22:42 BST 2004

On 2004/06/14 8:07, "Akeroyd, FA (Freddie)" <F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've added the correct path for Darwin to configure.ac and this is passed to
> the java bindings directory via the JAVAINCLUDE variable; if we can assemble
> a list of other possible locations we could search for jni.h in the same way
> as we currently search for the HDF libraries

Thanks Freddie,
Perhaps we should compile a list of operating systems that we have access to
and ones which are tested, so that we can list them on the distribution.

Could I ask the developers on this list to volunteer to test particular
operating systems?  Send a message to the list stating the operating system
and version number, and the results of the test, including whether you have
a Fortran 77 or 90 compiler, and whether you installed the java version.
Just like we now have instrument editors, perhaps we need official operating
system reps.

Does that seem like a good idea?

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845