[Nexus-developers] Test suites

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Mon Jun 14 22:21:15 BST 2004

The latest configure/make worked perfectly on Mac OS X.  However, the test
suite recorded a single failure.  I'm not sure I understand the way these
test suites work, but I think it's not a genuine failure, but a result of
the Fortran 90 test, NXtest.f90, producing slightly different output from
the others.

If I'm right, there are two possible solutions:

1) Modify NXtest.f90 so that the output is identical to the others.
2) Check the output against F90-specific text.

If someone could have look at the enclosed testsuite.log and confirm that I
have diagnosed the problem correctly, and that option 1 would solve it, I
will modify NXtest.f90 accordingly.

Thanks,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845