[Nexus-developers] NeXus-3.0

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Tue Nov 30 10:34:40 GMT 2004

  High,

  I tagged the latest release of neXus as nexus-2-1.
  I then added the new version with XML support. XML can be activated
  with the -DNXXML define. Mxml version 2.1 is required. Mxml can
  be obtained from:
          http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml
  The API has been updated to work with this official version of mxml
  which contains the necessary changes to make NeXus-XML work.

  Making links now also saves the target as an attribute.

  The napi source files napi4.c napi5.c etc can now safely be compiled
  separaretly without causing core dumps.

  Many smaller changes as required by the NIAC 2004 meeting have been
  applied.

  Still to do: add XML support to the autoconf stuff

			Best Regards

				Mark