[Nexus-developers] FW: [Nexus] Bug in NX5getattrinfo ?

Nick Maliszewskyj nickm at nist.gov
Wed Feb 23 20:03:55 GMT 2005

Ray Osborn wrote:

>On 2005/02/22 15:25, "Peterson, Peter F." <petersonpf at ornl.gov> wrote:
>

>>Hey guys,
>>
>>This was posted on the main NeXus mailing list. It was solved some time
>>ago, but the version with this fixed has not been released. When will it
>>be?
>>
>>P^2
>>

>I agree that this is something that we should fix quickly.  I spoke to
>Freddie about this last week, and he said that there were still some
>problems with the Windows version that need to be fixed.  Unfortunately,
>Freddie is out this week, but he can probably get this fixed fairly quickly
>when he gets back.
>
>He also said that he had some problems with the XML version.  If others have
>the same problem, perhaps we should issue a release without the XML (i.e.,
>the still unreleased v2.1) and then update (to 3.0 - did we agree this
>already at PSI?) as soon as we get the XML version fixed.
>
>Nick, can you develop a new release formalism quickly with some information
>on tested systems?  If there is a reliable release tarball (i.e., not
>requiring the sh autogen step), send it to me and I will post a link on the
>web page.
>
>Regards,
>Ray

Sure. I can get on that in about a week's time.

BTW, I can only personally provide information on a few platforms: a
few variants of Linux (RedHat & relatives) and SGI. What platforms
do other developers use?

Nick

--
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o Dr. Nicholas C. Maliszewskyj
o nickm at nist.gov
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo