[Nexus-developers] FW: RE: NAPI 3.0 beta projected release - May 20, 2005

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Mon May 16 11:54:22 BST 2005

> From: Mark Koennecke [mailto:Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch]
> Subject: Re: [Nexus-developers] RE: NAPI 3.0 beta projected release - May 20,
> 2005
>
> High everyone,
>
> concerning 3.0. The anomaly with XML reported by Ray and (privately) by
> Freddy is fixed (in my copy). Mxml 2.2 handles the ?xml tag differently then
> the older mxml versions.

Hi Mark,
Did you need to fix MXML or NAPI?  If the problem is with MXML, can we fix
it by requiring everyone to install an earlier version (2.1?)?  If not, we
will have to wait for the author of MXML to release a fix before we release
an XML version of NAPI.

Best regards,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845