[Nexus-developers] API state

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 20 14:25:39 BST 2005

If "type" -> "NAPItype" in the XML NeXus file format then should the DTD
format also use "NAPItype" rather than "type"? I guess it would be nice
to have the DTD and native XML file formats as similar as possible, but
it is not strictly necessary and using "NAPItype" everywhere in the DTD
might look a bit ugly - thoughts?

Freddie