[Nexus-developers] Bugzilla

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 20 16:42:31 BST 2005

Ray has just asked me about the status of bug reporting systems (e.g.
Bugzilla) as a better place to record problems than the nexus developers
mailing list. We had a brief discussion about this at NIAC and two
possibilities were mentioned: request tracker and Bugzilla. As I already
run a Bugzilla system here, I can have a NeXus section set up by the end
of the day and create accounts for all on the developer mailing list. Is
that OK with everyone or would you prefer to consider the pros and cons
of Bugzilla v Request Tracker first?

Freddie