FW: [Nexus-developers] API state

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 20 17:03:25 BST 2005

> Slightly off-topic but timely...
>
> Mark, Freddy - how do you feel about pushing back the next release
> a few weeks (say until June 3)? We can ensure that our dependencies
> on mxml for the XML interface are straightened out and that our
> autotools setup works in the different configurations we will use.

Fine with me, though maybe a 2.1 release as Ray suggested is another
option as if we are to make some internal changes with attributes it
would be worth having a stable 2.* base for people. We could just
exclude XML from the configure script and distribution kit, but leave
CVS the same

> Freddy - what is the state of the NXU routines?
Not finished yet ... maybe by 2/6 but (as usual) depends on what's going
on (or needs fixing) at ISIS

Freddie