[Nexus-developers] RPM kits for nexus, hdf, mxml etc

Nick Maliszewskyj nickm at nist.gov
Thu Jun 2 21:58:26 BST 2005

Brilliant! Might I suggest that part of our test harness be
included with the nexus rpm?

Additionally, if we have documentation of any sort (man pages,
PDF files, simple text, etc) we need to pack it up with our
distribution.

I have Mark's unofficial blessing on the 3.0 (no beta -- plus XML
minus NXU functions). Are you a "go" as well?

Nick