[Nexus-developers] Nxtranslate in 3.0?

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Wed Jun 8 14:43:13 BST 2005

Hartmut,

Glad to hear that people are using NXtranslate. If the retrievers you
wrote are useful to a wider audience consider adding them to NXtranslate
(each in its own directory is prefered).

Now for the bugs you are submitting:
(1) This is my mistake. I will be fixed.
(2) The "target" attribute is written in the original, the attribute
just appears in the link since doing an attribute listing of the link is
actually listing the attributes of the source. Now the path being
corrupted in both locations is a problem, could you supply some code to
demonstrate the problem?
(3) I was under the impresion that the NAPI doesn't allow the user
(software developer) control what attributes appear at the root level.
The ones that do appear there are controlled by the NAPI and hidden from
the user. For other applications I'm curious as to how to get the root
attributes though.

P^2