[Nexus-developers] Nxtranslate in 3.0?

Nick Maliszewskyj nickm at nist.gov
Wed Jun 8 22:18:01 BST 2005

Amen to that. Camel case has a place within code so you can read it
and in Winblows names, because you won't be actually typing them
anyway, but for the command line we should be a little kinder to our
friends who actually use their keyboards.

To promote intelligibility we can even morph "NXtoDTD" into "nx2dtd".

Nick