[Nexus-developers] [NeXus Library 3.0.0] testsuite: 2 4 13 14 15 failed

Bilheux, Jean-Christophe (j35) bilheuxjm at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 21 15:57:20 BST 2005

Dear all,

Pete and I tried this morning to install the new NeXus 3.0 API on my machine
(PowerBook G4) without success. Here are the log file we got from the make.

We installed the HDF5 and XML libraries before but because we thought that
they may be in cause in the failure, we removed the XML from the configure
step. We also removed JAVA from ./configure.

I hope you can help me finding what is wrong. NXtranslate and Nxdir compiled
with success so at least I can use them for now.

Thanks a lot

Jean