[Nexus-developers] Python

Nick Maliszewskyj nickm at nist.gov
Wed Feb 22 16:28:54 GMT 2006

I've read Freddie and Hartmut's posts. The fact that there is
no "preferred" way for dealing with NeXus from python is one of
the API issues we raised and had not resolved. There are at least
four Python wrappers floating around. The swig binding has some
slight preference because it's part of the nexus distribution
tarball. I'll probably end up using that one or Tim Kelley's
pynexus.

Nick