[Nexus-developers] CVS -> Subversion

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Tue Oct 17 20:16:02 BST 2006

On 2006/10/17 13:40, "Akeroyd, FA (Freddie)" <F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk> wrote:

> With regard to moving the nexus mailing lists, I am awaiting some
> changes on our site central mail gateway so that it will accept incoming
> mail to user at nexusformat.org and not think it is an illegal attempt to
> relay spam through us

Freddie,
I presume that you are going to use Mailman for the lists.  Do you know how
to copy previous archives to a new list?  I think we should try to preserve
the history before activating the new system.  Let me know how I can help.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845