[Nexus-developers] Linux Debian etch & nexus 4.0rc2 testing results

Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. cilibrar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:09:37 BST 2007

Hi everybody,

I tried to register and add an 'issue' to the bug tracker but so far it
doesn't seem to let me in.  I have already verified my email...
So I will just send my results here instead.  I am using an x86 Linux Debian
etch system.  make check failed with
2 failed tests and 3 skipped.
  To: <nexus-developers at nexusformat.org>
   Subject: [NeXus Library 4.0rc2] testsuite: 5 6 failed

I attach the testsuite.log in this email.  Note also that I got several
compile warnings and these I have logged in another attached file, "o".
Cheers,

Rudi