[Nexus-developers] [NeXus Library 3.0.0] testsuite: 5 6 failed

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 15:01:12 BST 2007

Joachim,

Tests 5 and 6 refer purely to the XML bindings of NeXus, so using HDF4/HDF5 should work fine. The libmxml1 package supplied by Debian is based on the 2.0.0 version of mxml which has a bug in it - NeXus requires 2.2.2
If you do not plan to use the XML interface you can safely ignore this error; otherwise you need to update your mxml installation to version 2.2.2 You can either download the source for version 2.2.2 from http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml or use one of the Debian binaries built by Rudi Cilibrasi (http://cilibrar.com/~cilibrar/projsup/nex4/)

Regards,

Freddie