[Nexus-developers] [Nexus] NeXus API 4.0.0

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Sat May 26 02:43:59 BST 2007

On 2007/05/25 8:27, "Nick Maliszewskyj" <nickm at nist.gov> wrote:

> The NeXus technical committee is pleased to announce the official
> release of version 4.0 of the NeXus API. The NeXus API provides a
> unified interface for writing hierarchical data files in HDF4, HDF5,
> and XML formats. Version 4.0 resolves a number of bugs reported in the
> 3.0 release by providing updated makefiles, support for the gfortran
> compiler, and an improved test suite.

Congratulations for all the work done in getting this release out - I think
it's been a very well conducted process.  Could I put in a plea though that
someone updates the documentation on the API wiki page to include the new
routines?

Obviously not until after the Memorial Day (or Whitsun or Pfingsten...)
holiday.

Have a great weekend,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845