[Nexus-developers] [Nexus] NeXus API 4.0.0

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Tue May 29 13:39:54 BST 2007

On 2007/05/29 7:22, "Peterson, Peter F." <petersonpf at ornl.gov> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> During the last release Freddie set up doxygen
> <http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/> to be generated from the code.
> The next step (for this release) is to migrate our current API docs into
> the code then have the generated docs appear on the wiki. I agree that
> having correct documentation of the API is important, and this should
> help us achieve that goal.
>
> P^2

Peter,
I had guessed that there some sort of goal like this, and it makes sense.
However, it wouldn't take very long to update the wiki with the new routines
in the meantime.  I could do it myself, but I'm not sure what all the new
routines do.

Ray

--
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845