[Nexus-developers] Support for 64 bit ints

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 16 09:49:57 BST 2007

I think mxml should be OK as everything is treated as a string and "data
types" have been added by us.

With regard to HDF4 the API could detect a request for an int64 and
write an array of two int32 instead - this would not be "standard hdf4"
but would allow the use of uint64 on an HDF4 platform. However it is
probably not necessary in the first instance.

Freddie