[Nexus-developers] [Nexus] Files lagrer tha 2GB

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 17:26:06 BST 2008

Stephane,

I've now added large file support to the NeXus configuration utility and it is enabled by default when you run ./configure if the operating system supports it (to disable support pass --disable-largefile to configure). The modified code is present in the latest trunk snapshot available at:

   http://download.nexusformat.org/kits/snapshots.shtml

If you wish to compile your existing distribution you just need to set the CFLAGS environment variable prior to running configure e.g.

   env CFLAGS="-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" ./configure

Regards,

Freddie