[Nexus-developers] NAPI Release

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 17:59:42 BST 2008

Paul,

Thanks for the additions - I've added them to the svn repository and
also re-opened #101 in case you have anything further to add.

Ray was showing me your new high-level python interface during a visit a
few weeks ago. It look really useful and we will be discussing it at the
upcoming NIAC meeting.

Regards,

Freddie