[Nexus-developers] Workshop organization

Wellenreuther, Gerd gerd.wellenreuther at desy.de
Thu Oct 8 16:10:09 BST 2009

V. Armando Solé wrote:
> To me, that is still valid
> because as far as I understand there may be urgency (Gerd at DESY?) unless
> you want to have the feedback of the more data analysis oriented workshop.

Well, it is kind of urgent, as I would really like to avoid producing
any non-container-format data at my PETRAIII beamline. Having 10 or 100
thousand files in one directory makes my life difficult, especially
since both softwares we are using are having a hard time working on the
files. That is the main reason I am trying to push things forward :).

Cheers, Gerd

--
Dr. Gerd Wellenreuther
beamline scientist P06 "Hard X-Ray Micro/Nano-Probe"

Tel.: + 49 40 8998 5701