[Nexus-developers] Missing instrument definitions

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Tue Jan 5 14:54:17 GMT 2010

Hi,

I had a little time to look at the missing application definitions.
There are a couple
of things here which need to be discussed:
- IMHO, the USAX and USANS cases are covered by NXsas. Please object;
otherwise
  I will close those tickets.
- NXprocess: this has only use as documentation. We need specialized
processed data
  application definition like the provided NXiqproc or NXtomoproc.
NXsqpro being planned.
  I rather think we close this one too.
- I am confused about the protein crystallography entry: I thought with
NXxrot, NXxeuler, NXxkappa
  most single crystal diffractometers used at PX beamlines are covered.
What might be missing is
  NXxlaue for Laue diffraction. So my question here is: what is missing?
If I do not hear anything,
  I will go forward and close this one too.

Happy New Year and Best Regards,

Mark