[Nexus-developers] [Fwd: Re: [MAHID] quick comment about multidimensional hdf5 arrays]

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:14:24 GMT 2010

This is part of the documentation on which I am not clear.
Can someone help me and clear this up in the manual?
Look for "dimensions" in <definitions>/trunk/manual/MediaWikiManual.xml

Pete

 Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
 Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
 Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
 Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189
    Education is the one thing for which people
       are willing to pay yet not receive.