[Nexus-developers] Missing attribute?

"V. Armando Solé" sole at esrf.fr
Fri Jun 11 13:03:19 BST 2010

Hi,

At the very least I think the fact of not having that attribute is
inconsistent with the rest of groups associated to nexus classes having it

If the web site would not present it as a NeXus class (see
http://www.nexusformat.org/Design#NeXus_Classes) and just would talk
about the "root level" there would not be any inconsistency either.

Armando