[Nexus-developers] NXDL tools

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Fri Jan 21 14:18:18 GMT 2011

Hi,

as promised, I attached tow new tools for handling NXDL:
- nxdlflatten resolves the inheritance and writes a complete nxdl file
to stdout
- nxdlformat formats an nxdl file into one of two formats:
    * nx, which is the shorthand which we now use to document heriarchy
in the manual
    * cif, which looks a little lime image CIF
I decided to role nxdlformat because the 4 tools solution would have
been cumbersome and
I was already at it. Both tools require Tcl and the Tcl extension tdom
for handling XML.

Have a nice weekend,

                  Mark