[Nexus-developers] SZIP support for NeXus

Pedro Vicente pedro.vicente at space-research.org
Tue Apr 5 21:32:25 BST 2011

Hi Janik

I did a SZIP inclusion in NeXus while doing some benchmarks for the SNS
HistoTool last year regarding use of NeXus with compression/chunking.
The issue was mentioned in the last NeXus meeting in October 2010 at ORNL.
I can send you more details about that SZIP inclusion if you're interested
(there was a slight performance increase in speed and file size If I recall
correctly).
Pedro