[Nexus-developers] 4.3 rc download

freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 13:33:48 GMT 2012

Hi Tobias,

no I agree - the plan was to distribute to nexus-tech first and then go wider. The more people testing the better, but I wanted to start with a smaller group first so if there was a major general problem it didn't mean a lot of people were spending time on it. rc2 should have got announced to nexus-developers too, but I wanted to get the release notes in better shape and so it hasn't happened yet...

Freddie

Scanned by iCritical.