[Nexus-developers] For multi dim axis discussion

Ray Osborn rosborn at anl.gov
Thu Sep 20 11:43:29 BST 2012

On Sep 20, 2012, at 12:28 PM, V. Armando Sole wrote:

> I would just make signal="1", signal="2", signal="3", ...
>
> Armando

Unfortunately, that's not an option with the new scheme. The signal attribute has to have the value of the signal data since it is no longer an attribute of the signal field. Carlos' suggestion would allow multiple fields to be specified, and we already parse the axes attribute in this way.

Ray Osborn
Materials Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439, USA