No subject

Paul Langan langan at telomere.lanl.gov
Fri Feb 19 16:47:34 GMT 1999

Dear colleagues,

	could anybody help with some C++ code for reading and writing NeXus files
that I could use as a framework for IO to some data processing software I'm
writing? I've installed the API and linked it OK with the C++ processing
code but I'm not sure of the best way to handle the NeXus IO.

I would appreciate any code no matter how small or large and would give due
recognition when the final programmes are released. Many thanks in advance.

Paul Langan
Life Sciences Division,
Los Alamos National Laboratory,
MS-M888
Los Alamos NM 87545
USA

Tel: 505 665 8125 (at Life Sciences Division)
Fax: 505 665 3024