[Nexus] RE: [Nexus]

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 12 07:37:47 BST 2002

Hi,

Which version of the g77/gcc Windows port are you using - "Cygwin",
"Mingw32" or another one? I have only built NeXus with the MS
compilers so far, but would be happy to generate instructions for
using one (or more) of the above

Regards,

Freddie

Freddie Akeroyd                  Email:  Freddie.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
ISIS Facility                    Tel:    +44 1235 445457
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory   Fax:    +44 1235 445720
Chilton, DIDCOT, OX11 OQX, GB    WWW:    http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/