[Nexus] Advisory Committee Agenda

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Aug 29 23:31:28 BST 2003

A draft of the agenda of the NeXus Advisory Committee meeting, being held in
Caltech on Sept. 8-10 (see
<http://www.neutron.anl.gov/nexus/NeXus_2003.html>), is available on the
NeXus Swiki server at <http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/51>.  Some of
the agenda items are linked to online discussions being held on the Swiki,
which we encourage you to read.

Even if you are not able to attend the meeting, we encourage anyone
interested in the NeXus format to contribute to the success of the meeting,
either by raising issues that we have so far overlooked or by adding
comments to those already on the server.  We want our decisions to be based
on as informed a debate as possible.

Best regards,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845