[Nexus] Bug in NX5getattrinfo ?

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 23 13:32:01 GMT 2005

Andy,

Unfortunately this is broken in the most recent full release. What
happened is NeXus was using what the group thought was a feature of
HDF5. When NCSA patched HDF5 and released a new version they declared
that the feature was actually a bug and fixed it, breaking the
NeXus/HDF5 interaction. This has been repaired in the CVS version of
NeXus found at <http://nexus.isis.rl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/>. The
group is working on getting this version released to the public, but
works for me under linux.

P^2