[Nexus] NeXus XML Meta-DTD format

Jens Krüger Jens.Krueger at frm2.tum.de
Mon Oct 24 08:59:30 BST 2005

Reading the "NeXus Technical Reference Manual" chapter 2.1.(9)
I found a some informations about the occurrence of some entries.
My question, how the following part is to interprete?

<NXsample>?
    <temperature>{Temperature of the sample}?</temperature>
<NXsample>

I understand as followed:

The NXsample section may occur one time or not. If the NXsample
section exist, the temperature section must exist, but it may be empty.

Or should it be interpreted as

<NXsample>?
    <temperature>?{Temperature of the sample}</temperature>
<NXsample>

in the NXsample section may exist a subsection temperature?

Regards

Jens

--

Jens Krüger