[Nexus] Nexus with python on windows

Darren Dale darren.dale at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 19 17:20:31 GMT 2007

On Mon Jul 30 14:11:11 BST 2007 Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) wrote:
> I've compiled the python binding for Windows and added a link to then
> from
> http://download.nexusformat.org/kits/windows/
>
> These binding are swig based and provide a direct interface to the usual
> NeXus API functions; I'm afraid there is currently no support for
> Numeric/numpy

Has there been any discussion of supporting numpy? If not, is there any
interest in discussing it now?

I'm a staff scientist at the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source. I'm
working on a project that interacts with Certified Scientific's spec server
to acquire and then process data. I was considering using pytables, but NeXus
might be a better fit. I have very little experience working with pytables,
and none with NeXus, so any comments or discussion would be welcome.

Thanks,
Darren

--
Darren S. Dale, Ph.D.